Construction Project Manager - Victoria BCAbout the Company
Campbell Construction Ltd. is over 50 years old and the largest general contractor on the Island. We are a union company and have over 300 employees and specialize in concrete formwork, placing and finishing, wood framing and have our own millwork shop. At Campbell Construction we’re constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and Campbell Construction) further.Picture the Possibilities
You come into work every day knowing that you are a key leader in building new and exciting projects throughout Victoria. It’s a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy being challenged and leading the team to successful project completion. Your co-workers look to you for answers and as a manager you have the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think “I know how that came together”.Qualifications
You're an experienced project manager with at least 10+ years of experience working in multi-disciplinary residential/commercial construction projects. You will perform quantity take offs, cost analysis, sub-trade negotiations, competitive bid management, schedule projects, and manage the construction of the building.
- Over 10 years of progressive experience in construction project management and cost estimating with a general contractor on residential/commercial projects between $20 and $80 million.
- Strong technical knowledge of modern construction practices, techniques and able to analyzes plans, specifications, proposals, and determine site requirements and logistics.
- Post-secondary diploma or a degree in a related discipline
- Ability to act as a facilitator and mentor, moves the team forward
- Strong computer skills and familiar with construction software
- List of commercial/residential projects, size and dollar value managed in the past 5-10 years
- List of construction software used in the workplace.
- Cover letter
- Flexible work life balance
- Modern office downtown
- Staff events
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org