Carpenter & Journeyman Apprentice
Campbell Construction Ltd. has a proven track record for producing top ranked Carpenters through our Apprenticeship program. In conjunction with Local 1598 (The United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America), it is our goal to train committed skilled personnel into the work force while offering an opportunity to join Vancouver Island largest General Contractor, Campbell Construction Ltd.
By doing your apprenticeship with Campbell Construction, you will:
- Gain practical, hands-on experience from highly skilled journeypersons
- Fulfill the requirements needed to become a certified journeyperson yourself
- Have opportunities for full-time employment at the end of your apprenticeship
- Get in on the ground floor and have a chance to build your career with a safe, reputable company
- Learn how to work safely, the rationale behind sustainable building and, of course, how to use the materials and tools of the carpentry trade
- Paid tuition
Everyone has to learn somewhere, so why not apprentice with the best? Your safety is the number one priority on our project sites and we will support your training and development needs.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Enrole in the Camosun College carpentry program here - http://camosun.ca/learn/programs/carpentry-foundation/