Campbell Construction Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Are you a dedicated journeyman with a strong work ethic and an ability to work well with others?CCL offers competitive wages, 8% vacation pay, pension contributions and employee health benefits.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working closely with the Crane Operator, the Rigger will be responsible for the usage, safety and reliability of rigging equipment. Responsibilities include:
- Attaching loads to rigging equipment to provide support or prepare them for moving
- Inspect and log daily rigging inspections
- Assisting with general site clean up; Organize rigging equipment after use
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum two (2) years of construction experience as a Rigger, working on a variety of job sites including commercial and multi-residential
- Ability to work at heights (No fear of heights).
- Must have valid Rigging certificate
- Preference given to applicants with valid Ministry of Labour Working at Heights Training Certification.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Hands on Mechanical aptitude, proficient with wrenches and hand tools etc.
- Dependability, Honesty, Physical Stamina, Mechanical & Technical Aptitude, Team Player.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
How to Apply
Campbell Construction Ltd. is always on the lookout for skilled labourers, apprentice carpenters, journeyman carpenters, finishing carpenters, surveyors, crane operators, and riggers. If you believe in our values and are ready to do amazing work, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop one off at our office in person.
We value your interest in Campbell Construction Ltd. While we can only respond to shortlisted applicants, we will keep your information on file and consider you for future opportunities as they come available.